Coconut Vibe, Promenade at Coconut Creek’s newest swimwear and ready to wear boutique is now hiring a sales associate. Eligible candidates will enjoy flexible hours but must be able to work nights and weekends. Please call 954-642-1174 for more information and to apply.
IT’SUGAR Candy Store is now hiring for Supervisors. Must be 18 or older. For more information, please may apply online at ITSUGAR.com or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
European Wax Center – Coconut Creek, Promenade
European Wax Center was founded by siblings David and Josh Coba in 2004. The concept was simple: to bring the EWC unique waxing expertise and experience to women throughout the USA. The setting: a modern environment with crisp, clean lines, private waxing suites, providing the most professionally trained waxing experts, with exceptional service. And the first brow, underarm or bikini line wax is always complimentary.
Now, a luxurious waxing with proprietary products can be incorporated into everyone’s beauty regimen. European Wax Center enables every guest to reveal her beautiful skin. As a result, today, European Wax Center is recognized as the fastest growing company in the beauty lifestyle category with more than 700 centers awarded.
For more information about EWC, log onto waxcenter.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWax and Twitter @EuropeanWax. Download the EWC App at either Google Play or iOS APP stores where guests can make or change a reservation.
About the Role
The role of a Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while upholding the company’s core values. The Guest Service Associate is the first and last impression of the guest’s entire experience, so it’s important to always maintain a cheerful and positive attitude. A Guest Service Associate is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Guest Service Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin.
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the center.
- Responsible for managing the flow of guests in and out of the center and assisting with questions as needed.
- Responsible for managing the Reservation Book with regards to the guest’s requests and associate’s availability.
- Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
- Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center’s product portfolio, Strut 365™ and demonstrating products on guests.
- Responsible for maintaining the front of the center, including–but not limited to–restocking product shelves and refilling brochure and card holders.
- Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
- Responsible for checking their schedule on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and name tag.
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures.Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
- Participate in all weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
- Participate on Strut Bloomfire by actively commenting on questions and posts.
- Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology, and tailoring the scripts and standard responses while working in the location.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- Sales experience is preferred.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of EWC and operating subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-Time
Sephora – Coconut Creek, Promenade
Sephora is all about clients. That’s where you come in, to guide her on her beauty journey. It takes energy and confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion…not just about product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing—together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in their associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion, they’ll teach you everything you need to know.
About the Role
As a Fragrance Advisor (Consultant) or Skincare Advisor (Consultant), you are an expert in all things skin! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who enters the skincare zone of the store.
- Listen to clients to determine their skincare needs and suggest products that meet those needs based on your expertise, Sephora product training, and available in-store technology
- Celebrate beauty with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
- Participate in operations activities such as: inventory control, loss prevention programs to reduce shortage, compliance with sampling policies and procedures, and maintaining store cleanliness standards
- Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cashwrap and the beauty studio
- Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in beauty trends, application, and special events within the store
- Provide client touch-ups, skin consultations, and makeovers as required
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail or service industry
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
- Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
- A passion for skincare products and sharing your expertise with others
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
- Handle and apply cosmetics products to clients, including fragrance
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Job Type: Part-Time
To apply, please visit jobs.sephora.com.
Yankee Candle is hiring a Retail Store Interim Second Assistant Manager!
Want to work with a product you love? Yankee Candle is seeking individuals who are passionate about home décor and fragrance. We are an energetic, innovative and engaged team, who values their people and their development. Not to mention, we offer a generous 50% off employee discount on most products.
We characterize our team as a band of avid retail and brand enthusiasts who care deeply about their work, and work hard to get the best possible results. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys an organization that moves swiftly, is open to change, and for someone who really cares about providing and demonstrating exceptional guest service—and can correlate that behavior with driving sales.
As a Retail Store Second Assistant Manager, you are responsible for acting as Manager on Duty (MOD) for various shifts and assisting the leadership team with achieving sales, organization, guest engagement, and profitability goals within a Yankee Candle store. This position is assigned on an interim/seasonal basis.
Provides assistance in the direction and leadership of an assigned Yankee Candle Retail Store for a season or limited timeframe; acts as Manager on Duty (MOD) for various shifts; may open and close the store on a regular basis; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; works to achieve meeting divisional and store sales and profitability goals; processes guest transactions using POS system with speed and accuracy; restocks product as needed.
-High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
-6 months – 1 year of supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
-Strong customer service skills and the ability to sell products is required.
-Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
This position offers a competitive rate & excellent benefits package.
We are an e-Verify employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
About Yankee Candle
Yankee Candle is a leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles, based on sales. Yankee Candle participates in the $25 billion global candle and home fragrance market. Yankee Candle has a 46-year history of offering distinctive products and marketing them as affordable luxuries and consumable gifts. Yankee Candle sells its products through a North American wholesale guest network of approximately 35,000 store locations, a growing base of Yankee Candle owned and operated retail stores, direct mail catalogs, and its Internet website (www.yankeecandle.com). Outside of North America, Yankee Candle sells its products primarily through an international wholesale guest network of over 6,000 store locations and distributors covering over 50 countries on a combined basis.
Yankee Candle is subsidiary of Newell Brands
Yankee Candle is part of Newell Brands, a global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Jostens®, Marmot®, Rawlings®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, Waddington and Yankee Candle®. Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture, Newell Brands helps consumers achieve more where they live, learn, work and play.
Store #648 Coconut Creek
Vicki H., First Assistant Manager
Kayla S., Second Assistant Manager
Sabrine H., Second Assistant Manager