Sephora – Coconut Creek, Promenade
Sephora is all about clients. That’s where you come in, to guide her on her beauty journey. It takes energy and confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion…not just about product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing—together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in their associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion, they’ll teach you everything you need to know.
About the Role
As a Fragrance Advisor (Consultant) or Skincare Advisor (Consultant), you are an expert in all things skin! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who enters the skincare zone of the store.
- Listen to clients to determine their skincare needs and suggest products that meet those needs based on your expertise, Sephora product training, and available in-store technology
- Celebrate beauty with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
- Participate in operations activities such as: inventory control, loss prevention programs to reduce shortage, compliance with sampling policies and procedures, and maintaining store cleanliness standards
- Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cashwrap and the beauty studio
- Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in beauty trends, application, and special events within the store
- Provide client touch-ups, skin consultations, and makeovers as required
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail or service industry
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
- Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
- A passion for skincare products and sharing your expertise with others
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
- Handle and apply cosmetics products to clients, including fragrance
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Job Type: Part-Time
To apply, please visit jobs.sephora.com.