Charming Charlie in Promenade at Coconut Creek is hiring for a Sales Associate! Apply today at charmingcharlie.com/about/careers.
European Wax Center – Coconut Creek, Promenade
European Wax Center was founded by siblings David and Josh Coba in 2004. The concept was simple: to bring the EWC unique waxing expertise and experience to women throughout the USA. The setting: a modern environment with crisp, clean lines, private waxing suites, providing the most professionally trained waxing experts, with exceptional service. And the first brow, underarm or bikini line wax is always complimentary.
Now, a luxurious waxing with proprietary products can be incorporated into everyone’s beauty regimen. European Wax Center enables every guest to reveal her beautiful skin. As a result, today, European Wax Center is recognized as the fastest growing company in the beauty lifestyle category with more than 700 centers awarded.
For more information about EWC, log onto waxcenter.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWax and Twitter @EuropeanWax. Download the EWC App at either Google Play or iOS APP stores where guests can make or change a reservation.
About the Role
The role of a Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while upholding the company’s core values. The Guest Service Associate is the first and last impression of the guest’s entire experience, so it’s important to always maintain a cheerful and positive attitude. A Guest Service Associate is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Guest Service Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin.
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the center.
- Responsible for managing the flow of guests in and out of the center and assisting with questions as needed.
- Responsible for managing the Reservation Book with regards to the guest’s requests and associate’s availability.
- Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
- Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center’s product portfolio, Strut 365™ and demonstrating products on guests.
- Responsible for maintaining the front of the center, including–but not limited to–restocking product shelves and refilling brochure and card holders.
- Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
- Responsible for checking their schedule on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and name tag.
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures.Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
- Participate in all weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
- Participate on Strut Bloomfire by actively commenting on questions and posts.
- Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology, and tailoring the scripts and standard responses while working in the location.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- Sales experience is preferred.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of EWC and operating subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-Time
IT’SUGAR Candy Store is now hiring for seasonal Key Holders/Supervisors and Associates. Must be 18 or older. For more information, stop in the IT’SUGAR store at Promenade at Coconut Creek.